4Runner Front Winch Bumper | Blitz | 5th Gen (10+)
★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.84/5 Stars. (25 Reviews)
- Victory 4x4 Blitz Slim 4Runner Front Winch Bumper | 5th Gen (2010+)
- CNC cut and formed from .188" steel or .250" aluminum.
- Tubework option includes 1.75" x .120" tubework for added grill protection.
- Compatible with most 8-10k non-integrated solenoid or removable selenoid winches.
- Some integrated winches will fit with a slight power steering return hose modification or reroute (See install video.)
- Built in provisions for a 20" light bar (22" max mounting width)
- Proudly designed and made in the USA.
- Free Shipping!
- Does not fit 14+ Limited trim 4Runners
- 10-13 Trail will require trimming or removing trail front valence.
- Tubework version compatibility with Toyota Safety Sense equipped vehicles not guaranteed.
- The sensor may be located behind, or it's vision prohibited by the tubework based on grille model.
Our Blitz winch bumper for the 5th generation Toyota 4Runner is designed to integrate with your factory front bumper fascia for a clean look with maximum recovery options. This made in the USA bumper features an integrated 20" lightbar mount, 3/4" recovery tabs, plus provisions for many industry standard winches. Available with optional tubework for extra front end protection. A fairlead block off plate is included for those that don't yet have, or need, a winch. The bumper is available in a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish, or in bare metal.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
21 Questions asked on 4Runner Front Winch Bumper | Blitz | 5th Gen (10+) •
Ask us anything
Q GG • 03/30/2020, 7:47:11 PM Would we be able to have an option for a 30" BD S8?
A 04/06/2020, 1:46:00 PM These fit 20" bars only.
Q Julio Benitez • 04/01/2020, 8:41:41 AM Is the tubework version compatible with the 2020 4runer toyota safety sense? (sensor in the lower stock bumper grill)
A 04/06/2020, 2:43:37 PM No, we do not recommend running any tubework with the front radar.
Q Adrian • 04/03/2020, 4:14:00 PM Will you be offering any high clearance additions for this bumper in the future?
A 04/06/2020, 2:43:37 PM This bumper was not designed to be added on to. Please see our Strike Bumper part number V4R5FS for more options. (https://www.victory4x4.com/product/V4R5FS.html)
Q Nathan Gonzales • 04/06/2020, 11:51:44 AM Do you have TSS friendly options for front bumpers like the 4runner blitz?
A 04/06/2020, 2:43:39 PM All non-tubework front bumpers are TSS friendly.
Q Andy • 04/08/2020, 7:10:36 PM Would any modifications need to be done to the factory skid plate on a TRD Pro? How about the SR5 factory skid plate?
A 04/17/2020, 5:09:59 PM Either skid will fit fine with this bumper.
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 4. Click here to reset.
4.84/5 Stars out of 25 Reviews
Write a Product Review: 4Runner Front Winch Bumper | Blitz | 5th Gen (10+)
Ryan Zeman | August 23rd, 2020
Pretty solid bumper that fits flush with the rest of the car. Bummer that it came scuffed up after waiting 6 weeks.
Please note: Install videos are meant to be used as a guide, and aren't always the most up to date information on product installation and improvements.
Please be sure to read the PDF installation instructions as well.