FJ Cruiser Front Winch Bumper | Blitz
Weight: 65 (lbs)
- CNC cut and formed from .188" steel.
- Tubework option includes 1.75" x .120" tubework for added grill protection.
- Compatible with most 8-10k non-integrated solenoid or removable selenoid winches.
- Some integrated winches will fit with a power steering return hose reroute
- Built in provisions for a 20" single row light bar (22" max mounting width)
- Requires cutting the factory plastic bumper fascia.
- Proudly designed and made in the USA.
- Free Shipping!
Victory 4x4 FJ Cruiser Front Winch Bumper
Our Blitz winch bumper for the FJ Cruiser is designed to integrate with your factory front bumper fascia for a clean look with maximum recovery options. This made in the USA bumper features an integrated 20" lightbar mount, 3/4" recovery tabs, plus provisions for many industry standard winches. Available with optional tubework for extra front end protection. A fairlead block off plate is included for those that don't yet have, or need, a winch. The bumper is available in a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish, or in bare metal.
Listed weights are with no tubing; single hoops and prerunner tube work add roughly 10 lbs in steel, 5lbs in aluminum; full grill and light protection tubing adds 30 lbs in steel, 15lbs in aluminum.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
1 Question asked on FJ Cruiser Front Winch Bumper | Blitz •
Ask us anything
Q Mike Fruci • 12/10/2020, 11:02:34 PM What is the weight of this with the tube work? Not including the winch, of course. Can it be used with a front mounted receiver hitch on the FJ?
A 12/15/2020, 1:53:34 PM 65 Steel | 35 Aluminum (lbs) we haven't tested it with any front mount receiver. Our guess it that they are not compatible.
There are no reviews for this item yet.