Tundra Front MOLLE Panel | 2nd & 3rd Gen (07+)
★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5.00/5 Stars. (1 Review)
- CNC cut and formed from .120" steel.
- All three panels included
- Mounts using bed rail system.
- Can accommodate a combination of the following; 3 Rotopax containers, 4 gallon Rotopax container, Hi-lift Jack, Tred Pro or Maxtrax recovery boards, Quickfist mounts to secure Ax and shovels.
- One size fits all! Crewmax, Double Cab (both bed sizes)
- Installation requires drilling two holes.
- Proudly designed and made in the USA.
Front Bed Molle and Accessory Storage Panel | 2nd & 3rd Gen (07+)
Designed to maximize the storage space by utilizing the front of the bed. Offers customizable mounting for tools and gear. Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Review
Write a Product Review: Tundra Front MOLLE Panel | 2nd & 3rd Gen (07+)
Kevin R (Ontario, Canada) | August 10th, 2019
I've got the complete bed MOLLE system and it's been great to be able to strap things off just about anywhere I like. I began with 3 Rotopax mounted across these, then switched to the roof, but due to minor leaking out of my Pax, I'll be remounting them into my bed using this panel system. It looks great empty and even better with 3 3Gallon Pax across it. The fit is perfect also, no shifting or squeaks noticed once it's all bolted into the rail and into the bed floor.