Tundra Bed Front MOLLE Panel | 2nd & 3rd Gen (07+)
★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5.00/5 Stars. (1 Review)
Weight: 27 (lbs)
- CNC cut and formed from .120" steel.
- All three panels included
- Mounts using bed rail system.
- Can accommodate a combination of the following; 3 Rotopax containers, 4 gallon Rotopax container, Hi-lift Jack, Tred Pro or Maxtrax recovery boards, Quickfist mounts to secure Ax and shovels.
- Includes Hi-Lift jack mounting hardware.
- One size fits all! Crewmax, Double Cab (both bed sizes)
- Installation requires drilling two holes.
- Proudly designed and made in the USA.
Front Bed Molle and Accessory Storage Panel | 2nd & 3rd Gen (07+)
Designed to maximize the storage space by utilizing the front of the bed. Offers customizable mounting for tools and gear. Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
1 Question asked on Tundra Bed Front MOLLE Panel | 2nd & 3rd Gen (07+) •
Ask us anything
Q Jack • 03/31/2020, 1:39:32 AM What are the dimensions (length & height) of the Tundra Front Molle panel?
A 04/20/2020, 3:28:27 PM Approx 20"x 60"
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Review
Write a Product Review: Tundra Bed Front MOLLE Panel | 2nd & 3rd Gen (07+)
Kevin R (Ontario, Canada) | August 10th, 2019
I've got the complete bed MOLLE system and it's been great to be able to strap things off just about anywhere I like. I began with 3 Rotopax mounted across these, then switched to the roof, but due to minor leaking out of my Pax, I'll be remounting them into my bed using this panel system. It looks great empty and even better with 3 3Gallon Pax across it. The fit is perfect also, no shifting or squeaks noticed once it's all bolted into the rail and into the bed floor.
Please note: Install videos are meant to be used as a guide, and aren't always the most up to date information on product installation and improvements.
Please be sure to read the PDF installation instructions (if available) as well.