Tacoma Front Winch Bumper | Strike w/Tube | 3rd Gen (16+)
Weight: 110.00 lbs
- CNC cut and formed from .188" and .250" steel.
- Includes 1.75" x .120" and 1.25" x .120" tubework for added grill protection.
- Compatible with most 8-10k non-integrated solenoid or removable selenoid winches.
- Built in provisions for cube lights.
- Built in provisions for a 20" light bar (22" max mounting width.)
- Requires cutting part of the factory plastic bumper cover.
- Hardware Included.
- Proudly designed and made in the USA.
- Compatibility with Toyota Safety Sense (2018+ models) not guaranteed.
- Sensor may be located behind the tubework based on grill model.
Strike Tacoma Front Winch Bumper With Tubework | 3rd Gen (2016+)
When you need extra tire clearance, maximum protection, plus recovery options for your Toyota Tacoma; our Strike Series front bumper is the pefect choice. This made in the USA bumper features an integrated 20" lightbar mount, 3/4" recovery tabs, plus provisions for many industry standard winches. We designed these bumpers using a mix of steel thicknesses to offer maximum strength with the lightest weight possible; perfect for overlanding, rock crawling, the daily commute, and everything in between. This version also includes a bull bar for extra front end protection. The bumper is available in a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish, or in bare metal.
*We will contact you after the order with a quote for freight, average costs for freight are between $150-$350 depending on location and address type.