Tacoma Front Winch Bumper | Strike w/Tube | 3rd Gen (16+)
★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5.00/5 Stars. (1 Review)
Weight: 110.00 (lbs)
- CNC cut and formed from .188" and .250" steel or .250" alumuinum.
- Includes 1.75" x .120" and 1.25" x .120" tubework for added grill protection.
- Compatible with most 8-10k non-integrated solenoid or removable selenoid winches.
- Built-in provisions for cube lights.
- Built-in provisions for a 20" light bar (22" max mounting width.)
- Requires cutting part of the factory plastic bumper cover.
- Hardware Included.
- Proudly designed and made in the USA.
- Compatibility with Toyota Safety Sense (2018+ models) not guaranteed.
- Sensor may be located behind the tubework based on grill model.
Strike Tacoma Front Winch Bumper With Tubework | 3rd Gen (2016+)
When you need extra tire clearance, maximum protection, plus recovery options for your Toyota Tacoma; our Strike Series front bumper is a perfect choice. This made in the USA bumper features an integrated 20" lightbar mount, 3/4" recovery tabs, plus provisions for many industry-standard winches. We designed these bumpers using a mix of steel thicknesses to offer maximum strength with the lightest weight possible; perfect for overlanding, rock crawling, the daily commute, and everything in between. This version also includes a bull bar for extra front end protection. The bumper is available in a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish, or in bare metal.
*We will contact you after the order with a quote for freight, average costs for freight are between $150-$350 depending on location and address type.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Review
Write a Product Review: Tacoma Front Winch Bumper | Strike w/Tube | 3rd Gen (16+)
Sean Mcgregor (Oregon) | August 26th, 2019
Super nice bumper, looks great! Saved my 2017 TRD tacoma already!! It stopped me from smashing my headlights and grill into a rock. Did not even get much of a scratch, nothing a little spray paint and q tip couldn't fix in 2 min. The bumpers for some reason sit a little lower on the passenger side and higher on the driver. Its not very noticeable. It seems to be like that in the pictures on there site as well. Great bumper would buy again and thanks!!!