Dual Jerry Can Carrier | Adventure Carrier
★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5.00/5 Stars. (1 Review)
Weight: 20 (lbs)
- Dual Jerry Can Carrier for the Victory 4x4 Adventure Carrier or Roof Rack.
- Coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish.
- CNC cut and formed from 14 ga (.078") steel.
- Will work on left and right carriers or roof racks (use bolt kit: 046-0059 to mount on Victory 4x4 roof rack)
- Designed to fit Wavian 20L steel NATO cans (13½ x 6½ x 18½) and 22L plastic water cans (13 ¾” x 6 7/8" x 18 ¼”). Will also fit NATO cans of similar dimensions.
- Bolt-on installation.
- Hardware included.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
9 Questions asked on Dual Jerry Can Carrier | Adventure Carrier •
Ask us anything
Q Alex • 04/18/2020, 9:30:34 PM Can this holder be mounted in the victory ladder for the 4runner? (5th gen, and with the additional hatch to support the extra weight).
A 04/20/2020, 2:57:14 PM That would be too much dynamic weight of the hatch and ladder with those cans full, so no.
Q Dave Paddock • 04/26/2020, 8:56:03 AM Interested in the Dual Jerry Can Carrier for my GX460. Would that work? How does it mount? Could I alternately attach it to the rear bumper of my travel trailer?
A 04/27/2020, 3:26:23 PM It's meant to be universal and can mount to many flat surfaces.
Q ron kendall • 06/15/2020, 11:46:25 PM What are the outside dimensions of the Dual Jerry Can Carrier | Adventure Carrier ??
A 06/16/2020, 10:12:23 AM Roughly 15" wide, 15" long, 19" tall.
Q Christopher • 08/06/2020, 10:14:45 AM Is there a way to secure the cans with a lock?
A 08/11/2020, 5:22:43 PM Yes, there is a tab for a small lock.
Q adam m • 08/22/2020, 2:57:10 AM Will this fit Scepter plastic (gas and water) cans?
A 08/26/2020, 10:01:29 AM Yes
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Review
Write a Product Review: Dual Jerry Can Carrier | Adventure Carrier
Stephen husarik (Wyoming) | September 29th, 2020
Add the Jerry can holders to my swing love having water and fuel at the ready hold well the hole system works great together I have been on the Mojave road. With this system holds great no rattles from the holder