Single Jerry Can Carrier | Adventure Carrier
Weight: 12 (lbs)
- Single Jerry Can Carrier for the Victory 4x4 Adventure Carrier or Roof Rack.
- Coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish.
- CNC cut and formed from 14 ga (.078") steel.
- Will work on left and right carriers or roof racks (use bolt kit: 046-0059 to mount on Victory 4x4 roof rack)
- Designed to fit Wavian 20L steel NATO cans (13½ x 6½ x 18½) and 22L plastic water cans (13 ¾” x 6 7/8" x 18 ¼”). Will also fit NATO cans of similar dimensions.
- Bolt-on installation.
- Hardware included.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
4 Questions asked on Single Jerry Can Carrier | Adventure Carrier •
Ask us anything
Q Carlos Diaz • 03/21/2021, 6:56:58 PM Howdy. Could you put this on a molle panel?
A 03/22/2021, 6:22:06 PM Not designed for that no, and most MOLLE panels in our catalog are not designed for the weight.
Q Brent • 04/01/2021, 1:34:50 AM Hello, I was wondering if this could be mounted from the side of the carrier? I had a bed rack and I’m looking to mount it on the side much like many people mount recovery boards. I see what appear to be five slits on the side of the carrier, would mounting to these leave enough room to slide the can in?
A 04/02/2021, 1:17:54 PM We have not designed it for that, no.
Q Eric • 05/10/2021, 1:34:35 PM Are you able to mount this the the tundra bed rack side rails
A 05/12/2021, 2:02:55 PM They aren't designed specifically for that, but in theory they will work. You may need to figure out mounting hardware.
Q Howard • 05/16/2021, 12:41:24 PM Will a Lifesaver Jerrycan fit in this carrier?
A 05/21/2021, 9:59:41 AM Yes
There are no reviews for this item yet.