4Runner Rock Sliders | Strike | 4th & 5th Gen (03+)
Weight: 118 (lbs)
- Main structure built from 2x3x3/16" box tubing.
- 1 3/4" round outer tubing. Tube gussets useable for safe step entry.
- Bolt-on installation.
- Some drilling required for offroad use.
- Made in USA.
- Compatible with all trim levels with or without KDSS.
- 10-13 & Limited models require removing the rocker trim.
Strike 4Runner Rock Sliders | 4th & 5th Gen (2003+)
Our tube sliders for the Toyota 4runner are designed to be used as a step as well as protect your rig while overlanding, rock crawling, on your daily commute, and everything in between. They are proudly made in the USA and are available in a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish, or in bare metal.
*We will contact you after the order with a quote for freight, average costs for freight are between $175-$325 depending on location and address type.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.