Tundra Front Winch Bumper | Strike | 3rd Gen (14+)
Weight: 112 (lbs)
- CNC cut and formed from .188" steel or .250" alumuinum.
- Tubework option includes 1.75" x .120" and 1.25" x .120" tubework for added grill protection.
- Will fit non-integrated solenoid winches up to 12,000lbs
- Light mounts designed for XL Cube lights. Rigid XL, Baja Designs XL, Etc.
- Built-in provisions for a 20" light bar (22" max mounting width.)
- Includes mounting locations for proximity sensors.
- Bolt-on Installation.
- Hardware Included.
- Proudly designed and made in the USA.
- Tubework may interfere with 2019+ TRD PRO Adaptive Cruise Radar. Will work with 2018+ Honeycomb grills.
- Sensor may be located behind the tubework based on grill model.
Tundra Strike Front Winch Bumper | 3rd Gen (2014+)
When you need extra tire clearance, maximum protection, plus recovery options for your Toyota Tundra; our Strike Series front bumper is a perfect choice. This made in the USA bumper features an integrated 20" lightbar mount, 3/4" recovery tabs, plus provisions for many industry-standard winches. Available tubework option includes a bull bar for extra front end protection. The bumper is available in a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish, or in bare metal
Park Sensor Retainer - Toyota (89348-0C011)
*We will contact you after the order with a quote for freight, average costs for freight are between $150-$350 depending on location and address type.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
No Questions asked yet!
Ask us anything
There are no reviews for this item yet.
Write a Product Review: Tundra Front Winch Bumper | Strike | 3rd Gen (14+)
Please note: Install videos are meant to be used as a guide, and aren't always the most up to date information on product installation and improvements.
Please be sure to read the PDF installation instructions (if available) as well.