Tundra Front Winch Bumper | Strike | 3rd Gen (14+)
Weight: 112 (lbs)
- CNC cut and formed from .188" steel or .250" alumuinum.
- Tubework option includes 1.75" x .120" and 1.25" x .120" tubework for added grill protection.
- Will fit non-integrated solenoid winches up to 12,000lbs
- Light mounts designed for XL Cube lights. Rigid XL, Baja Designs XL, Etc.
- Built-in provisions for a 20" light bar (22" max mounting width.)
- Includes mounting locations for proximity sensors.
- Bolt-on Installation.
- Hardware Included.
- Proudly designed and made in the USA.
- Tubework version compatibility with Toyota Safety Sense equipped vehicles not guaranteed.
- The sensor may be located behind, or it's vision prohibited by the tubework based on grille model.
Tundra Strike Front Winch Bumper | 3rd Gen (2014+)
When you need extra tire clearance, maximum protection, plus recovery options for your Toyota Tundra; our Strike Series front bumper is a perfect choice. This made in the USA bumper features an integrated 20" lightbar mount, 3/4" recovery tabs, plus provisions for many industry-standard winches. Available tubework option includes a bull bar for extra front end protection. The bumper is available in a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish, or in bare metal
Park Sensor Retainer - Toyota (89348-0C011)
*We will contact you after the order with a quote for freight, average costs for freight are between $150-$350 depending on location and address type.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
1 Question asked on Tundra Front Winch Bumper | Strike | 3rd Gen (14+) •
Ask us anything
Q Ben • 04/26/2020, 6:53:19 PM What is the weight difference between the steel and aluminum with out the tube?
A 04/27/2020, 3:26:23 PM The aluminium bumper is 55-60 lbs without tube. The Steel bumper is 100-105 without tube.
There are no reviews for this item yet.
Write a Product Review: Tundra Front Winch Bumper | Strike | 3rd Gen (14+)
Please note: Install videos are meant to be used as a guide, and aren't always the most up to date information on product installation and improvements.
Please be sure to read the PDF installation instructions (if available) as well.