Tundra Front Winch Bumper | Strike | 3rd Gen (14+)
★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5.00/5 Stars. (1 Review)
Weight: 112 (lbs)
- CNC cut and formed from .188" steel or .250" alumuinum.
- Tubework option includes 1.75" x .120" and 1.25" x .120" tubework for added grill protection.
- Will fit non-integrated solenoid winches up to 12,000lbs
- Light mounts designed for XL Cube lights. Rigid XL, Baja Designs XL, Etc.
- Built-in provisions for a 20" light bar (22" max mounting width.)
- Includes mounting locations for proximity sensors.
- Bolt-on Installation.
- Hardware Included.
- Proudly designed and made in the USA.
- Tubework version compatibility with Toyota Safety Sense equipped vehicles not guaranteed.
- The sensor may be located behind, or it's vision prohibited by the tubework based on grille model.
Tundra Strike Front Winch Bumper | 3rd Gen (2014+)
When you need extra tire clearance, maximum protection, plus recovery options for your Toyota Tundra; our Strike Series front bumper is a perfect choice. This made in the USA bumper features an integrated 20" lightbar mount, 3/4" recovery tabs, plus provisions for many industry-standard winches. Available tubework option includes a bull bar for extra front end protection. The bumper is available in a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish, or in bare metal
Park Sensor Retainer - Toyota (89348-0C011)
*We will contact you after the order with a quote for freight, average costs for freight are between $150-$350 depending on location and address type.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
3 Questions asked on Tundra Front Winch Bumper | Strike | 3rd Gen (14+) •
Ask us anything
Q Ben • 04/26/2020, 6:53:19 PM What is the weight difference between the steel and aluminum with out the tube?
A 04/27/2020, 3:26:23 PM The aluminium bumper is 55-60 lbs without tube. The Steel bumper is 100-105 without tube.
Q Marc Hernando • 07/22/2020, 6:05:56 PM Can I use the existing TRD skid plate with this item?
A 08/05/2020, 11:01:24 AM We have not tested this, but looking at photos it will probably work with some spacers.
Q thomas • 08/02/2020, 3:09:51 PM will I need to install hd coil springs for the added weight of steel bumper?
A 08/05/2020, 11:51:45 AM It honestly depends on your mods and individual truck. We have the standard 600lb fox coil springs in our Tundra.
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Review
Write a Product Review: Tundra Front Winch Bumper | Strike | 3rd Gen (14+)
HOKY | July 29th, 2020
WHAT ARE THE DIMENSIONS.
Please note: Install videos are meant to be used as a guide, and aren't always the most up to date information on product installation and improvements.
Please be sure to read the PDF installation instructions (if available) as well.