Tundra Dash Accessory Mount | (14-21)
★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5.00/5 Stars. (1 Review)
- CNC cut and formed from 1/8" steel.
- Designed to use RAM® Diamond Ball Bases or RAM® Tough-Ball™ with 1/4"-20 x .50" Threaded Studs in various holes and slots on the top and front.
- Pre-terminated remote dual USB port included (three-foot lead for flexibility in connections to either a 12v adapter or hardwire under the dash.)
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Some drilling required.
- Proudly designed and made in the USA.
Our DAM mount is designed to be a flexible solution to mounting navigation and communications gear onto the dash of your Tundra.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
2 Questions asked on Tundra Dash Accessory Mount | (14-21) •
Ask us anything
Q Diggs • 10/26/2022, 1:53:29 PM On a scale of—Ain’t happenin’ to We might think about it.. maybe.. — Any chance of offering this in aluminum ?
A 10/27/2022, 10:07:38 AM No plans at this time.
Q Marrico • 01/09/2023, 1:30:42 PM Good afternoon, will this dash mount for 2016 Tundra accommodate a Bearcat 980 SSB CB Radio (deminsions 15.2 x 8.6 x 3.7 inches) and cellphone on drivers side?
A 01/10/2023, 12:51:06 PM Bearcat lists the specs for this radio at 7.25" wide. At that width, it and a cellphone mount should fit well.
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Review
Write a Product Review: Tundra Dash Accessory Mount | (14-21)
Phil Teuscher (SoCal) | February 23rd, 2023
Installation was not simple… drilling into my dash was a concern. The 3/4 hole turned into a bigger hole to fit the connector properly. The finished product is very nice and the reason I purchased this.
Note From Victory 4x4: Thanks for the feedback, Phil. Glad you like the finished product.
Please note: Install videos are meant to be used as a guide, and aren't always the most up to date information on product installation and improvements.
Please be sure to read the PDF installation instructions (if available) as well.