Land Cruiser Rock Sliders | Blitz | 100 Series - LX 470 (98-07)
Weight: 150 (steel) | 80 (aluminum) (lbs)
- CNC cut and formed from 3/16" steel or aluminum (legs and mounting plates remain steel on aluminum option).
- Built in Hi-Lift Jacking points front and rear.
- Built in LED Rock Lights (lights included).
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Some drilling required.
- Do not work with AHC equipped LX470's.
- Proudly designed and made in the USA.
- Aluminum option is aluminum outer skins only, mounting brackets are still made from steel for strength.
Blitz Rock Sliders | 100 Series Land Cruiser & Lexus LX 470 (98-07)
Designed to be used as a serious rock slider, a useful step, and add entry/offroad lighting. They are proudly made in the USA are available in a 2 stage satin textured black powder coat over durable zinc primer finish, or in bare metal.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
3 Questions asked on Land Cruiser Rock Sliders | Blitz | 100 Series - LX 470 (98-07) •
Ask us anything
Q Robert • 10/13/2022, 4:30:42 PM How much does the steel version weigh? How much does the aluminum?
A 10/18/2022, 9:15:49 AM 150lbs for steel and 80lbs for aluminum.
Q Buddy • 10/28/2022, 10:51:07 AM Will you be make a version that's compatible with AHC?
A 11/03/2022, 12:16:41 PM We have no plans at this time.
Q Tyler • 05/23/2023, 2:35:12 PM How much ground clearance is lost vs no sliders/running boards?
A 05/24/2023, 12:04:14 PM We do not have that measurement specifically, the sliders however are 4.5 inches tall.
There are no reviews for this item yet.
Write a Product Review: Land Cruiser Rock Sliders | Blitz | 100 Series - LX 470 (98-07)
Please note: Install videos are meant to be used as a guide, and aren't always the most up to date information on product installation and improvements.
Please be sure to read the PDF installation instructions (if available) as well.