Tundra Front Winch Bumper w/ Tube | Strike | 3rd Gen (14+)
Weight: 112 (lbs)
- CNC cut and formed from .188" steel or .250" alumuinum.
- Includes 1.75" x .120" and 1.25" x .120" tubework for added grill protection.
- Will fit non-integrated solenoid winches up to 12,000lbs
- Light mounts designed for XL Cube lights. Rigid XL, Baja Designs XL, Etc.
- Built-in provisions for a 20" light bar (22" max mounting width.)
- Includes mounting locations for proximity sensors.
- Bolt-on Installation.
- Hardware Included.
- Proudly designed and made in the USA.
- Tube work may interfere with 2019+ TRD PRO Adaptive Cruise Radar. Will work with 2018+ Honeycomb grills.
- Sensor may be located behind the tubework based on grill model.
Tundra Strike Front Winch Bumper With Tubework | 3rd Gen (2014+)
When you need extra tire clearance, maximum protection, plus recovery options for your Toyota Tundra; our Strike Series front bumper is a perfect choice. This made in the USA bumper features an integrated 20" lightbar mount, 3/4" recovery tabs, plus provisions for many industry-standard winches. This version also includes a bull bar for extra front end protection. The bumper is available in a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish, or in bare metal
Park Sensor Retainer - Toyota (89348-0C011)
*We will contact you after the order with a quote for freight, average costs for freight are between $150-$350 depending on location and address type.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
There are no reviews for this item yet.